Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Schedule Automation to wake up base

I have two automations set up that send me reminder emails when my records hit a specific date condition.  It is a "days remaining" type of condition.  I want to wake the base up every morning so that it can update the records and send the appropriat...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Help Tracking Inventory From Checkboxes Selected

Hoping someone can help me with this...So we are a golf cart company, we have a form on webflow that automatically updates our airtable when leads select which upgrades they would like. However, in order to make sure we have enough on hand, we need t...

GolfCartsUSA_0-1710772192148.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fetching data from one table and matching it with a record in another

A noob here with Airtable. I've been looking for a way to consolidate data automatically between two tables.I want to match sales data from store into product database. At the first table I have product properties database. At the second table I have...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I parse input config of Array/Object from webhook?

I've created an automation 'When webhook is received..' -> 'Run Script'.  Inside that script, how do I add arrays/objects as inputs to the script received from the webhook?Here is an example payload:{"AccountId":"820","MessageType":"ContactModified",...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accept payment on form with Square?

I've seen a few posts about using Stripe but we're hoping to use Square.The form is for a paid event and needs to collect a little bit of information before taking a payment to accept the booking.Again, I'm aware some folks have achieved this with St...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Link existing email to new uploaded email

Hello,I have a table called "applications" containing all the information of students who have applied for a grant. As part of the grant requirements, I'm requesting students to submit a final report. To facilitate this process, I'm using Fillout to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update Record With Form

Hello - I have a table for 'Booked Calls'. New entries come in when a call is scheduled and when the call time is passed an email goes to our client asking for feedback. The feedback is creating a new record and not updating the current records. I've...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automation to copy a date from one table to another

Hello. I have two tables. Project has a date field "submit date." It is linked by the "Project ID" field in Project to the "Project" field in timelines.. Linked records in the "timelines" table vary on category (color team), with one called "submit."...

KP217_0-1710507306945.png KP217_1-1710507425013.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
KP217 by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved

Cancelling and Updating Google Calendar Events issues

Hello Airtable Community:I need help with my automations. I run a tutoring company and I use Airtable to schedule lessons and events.I have two automations in my base - "Cancelled Lesson" and "Cancelled Event". These automations update lesson and eve...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Watermark Multipage pdf

I expect this is beyond what Airtable / 3rd party automations can do but if achievable this would be an absolute game changer for me. I would like to create three fields. Field 1 (Single Line Text) / Field 2 (Attachment) / Field 3 (Attachment).In Fie...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Find Records Automation With Date Condition

So close to getting the whole base working the way I want I can see the light at the end. I think the final hold up is getting the "Find Records" step working properly.My automation triggers when a new record is created in "Trainings". The "Trainings...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Showing a list of linked records in another table

I have a Table, called Production Sheet, and each production "day" links to a master Batch sheet for that week. There can be many production days pulling from a single Batch Sheet in another table. I can link to the batch sheet just fine. What I woul...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access Values from Repeating Group in Script

New to AirtTable automation and surprised this hasn't been asked before, but I couldn't find anything in docs or here. I've got a repeating group set up using List of Records as the Input list. The list of records is only 8 rows long.For each record,...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation to Link Multiple Records in 1 field

Hello,I have an automation that updates the Invoice Table paid column with a checkmark when we receive a Payment in the Payments Table with a matching invoice number. We now have noticed that clients may pay the invoice twice. To document this, I wan...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation - Updating record with just one item from another table

I need to set up a workflow where users register through a form with their email address, and in some cases, an optional Group ID I will pre-fill using URL parameters. Those users then need to be assigned a unique URL (taken from another table) and t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PDFs Attached by Make API Not Opening

Hello, as of this morning, any PDFs that I attach via the Make integration will no longer open in a preview window, but instead tries to download a file without an extension.  This Make scenario has been running for months without issue, with hundred...

• 21 replies
  • 3 kudos

Inquiry About Cross-Account Automation Capability

Hi Team,I've one particular requirement that if  I can replicate records from one base to another, especially when these bases are located in different accounts.  I'm aware of Airtable's robust automation features and wonder if there's a solution or ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
RSk by 6 - Interface Innovator