Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Re: How to make an unique email?

975 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thomascope
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everybody,

For my personal knowledge, I want to create an automation to send emails in mass to the interlocutors but one email per person. I mean : 

1) How do we automate to send an email to each of the freelancers? So in “To”, there will only be the freelancer concerned?

In the Find Record, I wrote (See screenshot 1):
Where freelance is not empty
and Status is "A rédiger"
and date-publication is today

What I understood in human language: "Hey Airtable, you will do something when the Freelance field is not empty, so when there is someone to identify and the status is "A rédiger" and that 'in addition the publication date is for today'.

Then I configured the email by saying (See screenshot 2):
To: List of "freelance" and "List of Name".
Human language: Send to the list of email addresses identified in the freelance field.

Grid of records: “post_idee” and “freelance”
Human language: A table with the post ideas in the first column and the freelancers identified with each post idea in the second column.

EXCEPT (See screenshot 3) that the email will be sent to all freelancers in "TO" so everyone sees the email addresses of other freelancers.
Then in the message, everyone sees the post ideas from other freelancers.

SO
1) How do we automate to send an email to each of the freelancers? So in “To”, there will only be the freelancer concerned?
2) How do we create a view in the heart of the message so that the table only shows the post ideas to the freelancer who receives the email?

I hope I was clear, tell me if i have to be more clear.

Thank you so much,
Thomas

2 Replies 2
Paul_Thompson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Forgive me if I am stating the obvious, but have you tried building an automation using the deduce app?
Not an expert here, but I did something similar once (with help) and in the absence of any other answers thought it may point you in the right direction to figure it out.

Paul_Thompson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

typo sorry. - dedupe app not deduce.