cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmandaC1121
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Help!

I can't get the automation below to change the status of our EE to moved out. I keep getting receive invalid inputs. 

Basically I want it to be when the lease end date is today or past and EE status is not canceled then it will change the EE status to moved out. 

screencapture-airtable-apptbiKrv9KU2WNTS-wflYXFn398qm2ZDth-wtrktZS9Bmyr9XnDD-2023-04-04-14_38_20.png

screencapture-airtable-apptbiKrv9KU2WNTS-wflYXFn398qm2ZDth-wacRflvhTXB5ArQmg-2023-04-03-12_54_45.png

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alxwlfe_airbnb
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey there 👋

The `invalid inputs` error is due to Airtable trying to find a record ID to know which record to update, but instead you're passing the `EE Status` value into the Record ID field — instead, you'll want to insert the `Airtable Record ID` option from the blue plus "+" menu:

alxwlfe_airbnb_0-1680652134423.png

That should fix it but let me know if not 👍

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
alxwlfe_airbnb
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey there 👋

The `invalid inputs` error is due to Airtable trying to find a record ID to know which record to update, but instead you're passing the `EE Status` value into the Record ID field — instead, you'll want to insert the `Airtable Record ID` option from the blue plus "+" menu:

alxwlfe_airbnb_0-1680652134423.png

That should fix it but let me know if not 👍

Hey this helped me on a Slack Action Message automation. Thanks!