370 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frances_Wilson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm trying to sync an excel online file (that's a .url file) to airtable and airtable won't recognize it. Can anyone help? If this doesn't work I'll have to figure out how to go map fields from oracle to airtable but would be far easier to just use the excel online file that is already mapped correctly and pull that into airtable and have it automatically update from there. There's no editing we'll need to do from airtable to excel online, just one way sync to airtable. Thanks for your help!

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable supports syncing with Google Sheets.

For Microsoft Excel, you can do a manual import of your data into Airtable.

Otherwise, if you'd like to have a constant sync between Microsoft Excel and Airtable (or if you'd like to automate the importing of your Excel data into Airtable on a regular basis), you would need to custom build your own syncing solution using Make's Excel automations & integrations and Make's Airtable automations & integrations.

I demonstrate how to automatically import Excel CSV files into Airtable on this Airtable podcast episode.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld