1142 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anna
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi! Recently I've been encountering a table syncing error ("Last sync failed 1 minute ago (external resource id could not be mapped to a rowJson)"). It's easily resolved by manually syncing the table with the error, but this is obviously inconvenient - we have a LOT of synced tables. I haven't been able to detect a pattern in which tables get this error or when. Has anybody else seen this?

11 Replies 11
jcervantes
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I'm having the same issue and do not know what's causing it.

mattla
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm also having this issue. Tables no longer syncing automatically

jcervantes
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

It seems like my syncing issue auto-resolved. I haven't seen more instances of it having this error in the last few days.

Anna
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This issue has not resolved for me. 😩 It seems to happen whenever a new record is added to the synced table - it doesn't seem to happen when existing records are modified. Is anyone else still experiencing this problem?

You're right. That's exactly the same issue I'm experiencing. Hopefully someone from Airtable can help advise on this!

jcervantes
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I opened a support case regarding this late last week and they got back to me today saying that they fixed a bug with syncing. When I re-tested today, I did not get the error like I was getting last week. Hopefully this is fixed for everyone else too. 

jcervantes
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Well, upon more testing I'm still seeing the error, but it resolves by itself after several minutes. I wrote back to support because I would like my tables to sync faster without the error. 

Anna
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I still had this problem this morning, so I'll open a support ticket too. Frustrating!

jcervantes
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This is the response Airtable sent me earlier today,

"Thank you for the update. We've found a solution to this problem. Our engineers are set to begin programming the solution today, and it is expected to be implemented by this Wednesday. Should the problem continue after Wednesday, please notify me, and I will reach out to the engineering team once more. Thank you so much for your patience with us on this process! "