Help
Development & APIs
Share, ask questions, and learn more about the backend of your Airtable applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development & APIs Activity

JSON script

Hi, I need to create a script that generates a JSON with the information of a record, I have done many tests but I get stuck with the easiest thing, assign the values of the fields to the JSON. Any idea of help or example, thanks a lot. let inputConf...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why doesn't this table-creation script work?

The required parameter for the base.createTableAsync call is Fields, but when I put a dynamic list of Fields in it, it says that it's not the right type, when it really is. Is there a workaround? I do not want to hand-key in all of the fields, which ...

Bayley_0-1710966971859.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtable and Harvest Integration

Is it possible to pull data from Harvest into Airtable? Specifically I am looking to transfer costs (Time and Expenses) in Harvest into two fields in my Airtable base. I do not see this functionality natively available with Zapier or Make, but am cur...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OR with possible blank

I've got a little script on Zapier where if somebody registers for a Zoom meeting, we add them to Airtable. To avoid duplicates, I search for to see if we already have a record for the registrant with a query like this:OR({Email 1} = "{{email}}",{Ema...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Want to streamline the sales data in Airtable - Bol

Hello everyone! Good day! I have a quick question.Is there a way to upload a CSV or XLSX file in Airtable?We want to be able to streamline sales data in Airtable. We would download the file from Bol, and upload it in Airtable, so it updates automatic...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Invalid Offset Value

Hi there,I'm facing this issue unfortunetly i checked on the community but none of the solutions work for me.This is the error: "type" Invalid_Offset_Value - The value of offset 100 is invalid.I'm trying to get 350 rows. I already did a first api cal...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get less records in webapi and also get the offsett

Hello there,https://api.airtable.com/v0/appycQyQBCRaFT2aD/Tebi-Category-Test?maxRecords=110&view=Grid%20viewI'm using this API to get the my table's data and after that I will process this into my CMS and then to fetch next records there is offset wh...

mike16_0-1710416484393.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
mike16 by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved

PDFs attached via API Not Opening

Hello, as of this morning, any PDFs that I attach via the Make integration will no longer open in a preview window, but instead tries to download a file without an extension.  This Make scenario has been running for months without issue, with hundred...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slack integration broke after duplicating base

I'm building a PTO request workflow in Slack which adds a record to an Airtable. Airtable then automates some downstream steps which will post the PTO to a shared Google calendar etc. It was working fine. I wanted to make some modifications without m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Personal Access Tokens stopped working

Is there something wrong with Airtable today? Three of my customers reached out saying their Airtable automations stopped working. All issues needed to set another new personal access token. Aren't these supposed to not expire? If they expire, this i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with Script Automation

I have an automation to run script when a unit enters a view. The script is working (in general) but not returning the value it should. The script looks at an occupied unit from one table and using a set of pre-defined parameters, makes a suggestion ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
dw by 4 - Data Explorer
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.