Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Development & APIs
Share, ask questions, and learn more about the backend of your Airtable applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development & APIs Activity

Custom Script within Automation

I'm trying to build an automation that uses a custom script to determine whether all necessary leads have been assigned to a record within the base. The teamsNeeded field (multiple select field type) determines the teams that need leads on the record...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updating Interface using scripting

I need to create a simple function that checks a value, compares with it with another value in a record.I have the interface setup and have created a record in the table that the user can update. I have a button that runs an automation to run a scrip...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FormData not supporting in Automations

I have an API script like the below. This works fine as a scripting Extension (right panel) but when I place the script into an Automation Script step, Airtable gives the error "ReferenceError: FormData is not defined".Any ideas why it would work in ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Script to POST a file

I'm trying to script a POST request to the Covve API to parse business cards. Their technical support says "the API does not support passing the file via URL. It only accepts uploading the file itself directly."Is there a way to do this through Airta...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Block release warn

Hi,I have a problem with the release of my extension.The application works fine in development mode after block run.I wanted to switch to release, but after using block release I get the following errorspatrykjachym@MacBook-Pro-Patryk obliczanie_tra...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shopify Order Integration Code

If anyone is interested, I wrote some code to sync over new Shopify orders to Airtable using the Shopify Order Created webhook and the APIs of both platforms. The code can be found in this Github repo:https://github.com/codeupify/functions/blob/main/...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hire a professional developer

Hi, we are an entertainment agency that needs to create a back end system which includesData base contacts that can be tagedTasks and task trackercreate template contracts that we can edit and send for signatureCalendersIf you can assist please let m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.