Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Development & APIs
Share, ask questions, and learn more about the backend of your Airtable applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development & APIs Activity

excell file into airtable automation

Hi, I would like to import a CVS file into my base and write an automation to adapt the file to my base on airtable. For example: the title of the colums are different on each, some info need to be extracted but others not. Does someone have a script...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linked records in API call

Hello,I'm trying to run a script from BaseA to create a new record in BaseB. The new record in BaseB has a linked field, I followed this convention to reference it: Field_Name: [{id: record_id}]. I get INVALID_RECORD_ID error, though I've double-chec...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
k6no by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved

Power BI Integration errors

I am struggling to connect Airtable to PowerBI and was wondering if anyone was able to accomplish this?Here are my steps following the write-up from here: Sending Airtable Data to Microsoft Power BI & Power Query | Airtable SupportOpen Blank Report i...

Yerko_Begic_0-1728598039530.png Yerko_Begic_8-1728598355729.png Yerko_Begic_1-1728598039593.png Yerko_Begic_2-1728598039645.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search for the record with the given unique

i have this piece of codetry: # Step 1: Search for the record with the given unique ID print("stage 1") search_url = f'{url}?filterByFormula={{Part unique No 1}}="unique_id"' print("stage 2") search_response = requests.get(search_url, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

URL fields returned "INVALID_VALUE_FOR_COLUMN” error

Hi there.Can you help us solve this issue?After generating the GoogleDrive URL in GAS, we update certain fields in airtable API.The field type is “URL”.The code is below. I have already confirmed that the API URL, PAT, GoogleDrive URL and field name ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email automation - threading

I'm working with a client who has a seemingly simple requirement:"Send an email using Airtable data, then later reply to that email to chase the recipient - ensuring that the reply is in the same thread as the original"This is deceptively difficult t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Script - multiple select update error

Could someone share the correct way to update a multiple select field using a script?I have one table where I receive data from form submissions. When a submission is received, I use data from the submission to update a multiple select field in a rec...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.