Help
Development & APIs
Share, ask questions, and learn more about the backend of your Airtable applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development & APIs Activity

API Calls failing with 502 Error Intermittently

We see that from last three days we are frequently getting 502 Error in spite of no changes on the URL and how we retrieve the data from airtable.It's even seen that Api calls are working for some time of the day and failing for some cases.We would l...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtable API using Node.js create field examples?

Does anyone know of documentation that has an example of creating each field type using Node.js?There are certain field types I am running into issues with such as date fields and currency fields and I can not find much documentation of when an examp...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancale auto save on a field

I work with a team and we have a field that we write notes in it (I don't like the comments section), the field type in Long text. It is very easy to accidentally delete contact from it. I want to defend it from this by demanding the user to manual s...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to create and link a record to a sync table

I have 2 bases (Payments and Ledger)And on Ledger base i have a sync table from Payments baseI'm making a script that runs on a table in the Ledger database. This script will create a record in the Payments base and then link that record to a table i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Guics by 5 - Automation Enthusiast

Issues with Jotform Integration

The past week or so, we have experienced intermittent issues with the Jotform + Airtable integration.1. Some Jotform submissions indicate they were successfully sent to Airtable, and never showed up in Airtable.2. Fields that contain more than one at...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to filter a linked record from a table by input with a script

I'm trying to filter my extract by the bank that the user select, but i'm always getting null.What am i doing wrong?const extract = await Extract.selectRecordsAsync({    fields: ["Name", "Data", "Valor", "Bank"]}).then(query => query.records)let bank...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Guics by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.