Help
Development & APIs
Share, ask questions, and learn more about the backend of your Airtable applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development & APIs Activity

Bulk Name Field Updates

I'm running into issues duplicating tables because of field counts.I can create a new table and copy a record over and it pastes all the correct fields but all the links and lookups are broken.My newest method is to link the record back to a main tab...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Script triggering webhook and recordID

Hello,I need to trigger a webhook to Make.com, but I need to avoid the confirm tab being opened. Therefore, I cannot simply use button + webhook and I probably need to use a script. And this is the part I cannot do by myself.So here is the situation ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forms

I am newish to Airtable and the person that built it for us no longer works or has access to it, one of our forms is not working and comes up with a error message, how do I fix this as I have had a hard time connecting with support team.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with Search records Make module

I have a Search records Airtable module in Make, which, given the same data, sometimes searches for a record correctly and sometimes not. Have you encountered such a situation? What could this be caused by? The data is literally identical in both cas...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.