2808 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antonio_Gaglia1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everybody, heavy airtable user here.
While developing the production+ecommerce+shipping tool for my company, I started to crash repeatedly against the microsoft integration walls. Basically there isn’t any integration to push/pull data from airtable to MFlow.
The only solution is using third parties integrators like Zapier. As crazy as it’s sound, microsoft don’t provide this integration inside the Microsoft Flow integrator.
This is also very condensed in a post on their forum which is 4 years old now, with people still asking for it: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/Airtable-Connector/idc-p/598121#M21464

I hope that maybe some pushing from Airtable itself could work, ending in a long awaited integration, as many of us end up with some company using microsoft soon or later…
Hope somebody can answer on this!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_French
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Antonio, welcome to the community!

This is not true. I recently built a Microsoft Flow integration with Airtable using its webhooks API. It also supports a REST API so every integration imaginable with Flow is possible. It’s not easy (like with Zapier), but possible.

You need to understand that not every vendor believes integrations through “codeless” glu-factory services are a good thing; there are drawbacks and Microsoft is generally cautious about encouraging security tokens shared with other services that exist in countries with different privacy laws. No company or product should be blamed for trying to protect your data. :winking_face:

The current Airtable API works really well with Microsoft Flow webhooks, you just need to get someone involved who is skilled at these disparate APIs.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Bill_French
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Antonio, welcome to the community!

This is not true. I recently built a Microsoft Flow integration with Airtable using its webhooks API. It also supports a REST API so every integration imaginable with Flow is possible. It’s not easy (like with Zapier), but possible.

You need to understand that not every vendor believes integrations through “codeless” glu-factory services are a good thing; there are drawbacks and Microsoft is generally cautious about encouraging security tokens shared with other services that exist in countries with different privacy laws. No company or product should be blamed for trying to protect your data. :winking_face:

The current Airtable API works really well with Microsoft Flow webhooks, you just need to get someone involved who is skilled at these disparate APIs.

Adam_Minich
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Though I can’t speak to its effectiveness, a customer shared with me that there is now a connector between the two services that can read/write to Airtable from a few different services that Microsoft offers. :winking_face:

MarkPercival
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We’ve been working on a couple of ways of connecting Power Automate and Apps directly with Airtable. There are existing Swagger implementations but they don’t give you easy access to all the fields.

We’ve built an open source app that lets you quickly build a custom Swagger file based on your Airtable data and import it into Automate as a Custom Connector.

You can find the self-serve application here:

Flyweight - Airtable to Swagger (flyweightcloud.github.io)

Or run the code directly on your system here:

flyweightcloud/airtable2swagger: A swagger builder for creating Airbase definitions directly from th...