1440 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eugenia88
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi all, I need to know if it is possible to somehow create a process to receive incoming data from a form on an airtable Wix site, There will be a form on my site to fill out and I would like this data to be passed to airtable. if it is necessary to write code or if there are tools dedicated to this function, any help and advice is valuable. Thank you.

3 Replies 3

Sure, that is extremely easy.

All you need to do is use Make’s Wix integrations to get your data from Wix into Airtable.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld 

thanks for the answer, is it a paid tool? this should be the way it works, there are ads on the site, with a button you should open a form with text strings to fill in and a field to add a document to attach, once you click on "send", all these data should move to a record present in an airtable table, this record will then be connected to the announcement present on the site. it's possible?

Jaosh_Sethna

Yes. You can essentially if needed. Try this out https://www.wixrocket.com/airtable-to-wix-database where I've used APIs from Airtable and Wix to sync with one another.