cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LaurenMaine
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello--

I have a base filled with content that we publish every day. I'd like a view where I only see content that is supposed to publish on a Monday though, but the options for dates don't have that capability. Any ideas on how to do it?  Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CJSmith
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hey @LaurenMaine, use {Publish Date} (the name of your field) where I used {Date} (that was a placeholder for the formula. Should work then!

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
CJSmith
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @LaurenMaine, this is relatively simple to do using a new formula field and the onboard filtering feature.

First off, create a new formula field called "Day of the Week" or "DOW" and use the DATETIME_FORMAT operator to format the date field you mentioned in your question:

DATETIME_FORMAT({Date}, 'dddd')

This formula will return the day of the week ("Monday", "Tuesday", etc.). Once you have this, it's easy enough to simply create a new filter and configure it to only include "Monday":

Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 4.09.26 PM.png

Let me know if this works!

Hi, CJ!

Thanks so much for the help!  So I created a new formula field and entered the code (you can see attached) and I got an error message.  You can see the publish date field to the left. Maybe I did something wrong? Thanks, I'm grateful for your help!  

Lauren

CJSmith
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hey @LaurenMaine, use {Publish Date} (the name of your field) where I used {Date} (that was a placeholder for the formula. Should work then!

Amazing!  Thanks for your patience with a novice!!  That worked perfectly!!!