440 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soniadel
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have created a space for the company that my clients can access to see their results (in a control panel, interface). But in order to see their results, currently, they have to create an account on airtable (which is strange for them since it is my company that provides the service)

I want to know if it is possible that they can access to their dahboard (interfcae) without logging into airtable, or something similar, it is very important for me.

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Access to Airtable interfaces requires creating an Airtable account & logging in with that Airtable account.

Additionally, if you give those accounts more than read-only access, you will be paying for those accounts.

To workaround this limitation, you could pay for an external interface tool (also known as a “customer portal”). A few of the leading customer portals are Noloco, JetAdminSoftr, Pory, and Glide.

JetAdmin is probably my favorite for sheer simplicity & user-friendliness, while Noloco is probably the most powerful & customizable one for complex needs.

I give a brief tutorial of Noloco on this Airtable podcast episode. And I also presented a full one-hour webinar on Noloco called Building a Client Portal on Noloco powered by Airtable.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

See Solution in Thread

7 Replies 7
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Access to Airtable interfaces requires creating an Airtable account & logging in with that Airtable account.

Additionally, if you give those accounts more than read-only access, you will be paying for those accounts.

To workaround this limitation, you could pay for an external interface tool (also known as a “customer portal”). A few of the leading customer portals are Noloco, JetAdminSoftr, Pory, and Glide.

JetAdmin is probably my favorite for sheer simplicity & user-friendliness, while Noloco is probably the most powerful & customizable one for complex needs.

I give a brief tutorial of Noloco on this Airtable podcast episode. And I also presented a full one-hour webinar on Noloco called Building a Client Portal on Noloco powered by Airtable.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

soniadel
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks!!

noloco is for internal apps, what about jetadmin?

Noloco is for external apps. Any portal can be used for internal or external. JetAdmin is fine too, but be forewarned that their customer support is terrible. Noloco has great support!

atusr
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

That is not true, NoLoCo just allows to share content with logged-in users.

“External” and “publicly accessible website” are 2 completely different things.

All the portals require logins to be effectively used with external teams.

If you’re looking for a “publicly accessible website”, then you may want to take a look at Softr

atusr
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Oh yes, sorry & thanks for the clarification 🙏

pory.io also mentions that it's to create portals for external users, but i see that their showcased site no-code-club.pory.app/members they publicly share airtable records. I will check with them if they also offer this feature.

So for publicly accesible sites we would have at least these 2 options: pory.io and softer.