cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andreanne_St-Ge
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello there ! 🙂

I'm using a dashboard type of page in a interface I'm using to onboarding new team members. I would like to combine 2 types of things in that same page of the interface : 

• A grid view of items they have to read / review for their onboarding process (ideally, this would be editable by them without having to open a record)
  • A calendar view of the meetings / trainings they have to attend

However, I can't seem to find a way to have a calendar view while using the dashboard interface. Is there any workaround for this or is it just that I can't find the way to do it? I'm still kind of new to using interfaces.

Thanks so much!

4 Replies 4
SabtainSaleem
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

You might consider embedding an external calendar or using separate sections within your dashboard to display both the grid and calendar views. Check if your platform supports these features or integration tools.

Hmm, I don't think there's a way to have a Grid / Calendar inside the Dashboard Interface I'm afraid.  I take it there are business reasons why you don't want to use a Blank Interface for this?

Hi there ! How could I embed an external calendar? I didn't know this was possible!

I wanted it to be available on cellphones, but I guess I'll have to use the Blank Interface if that's the only way to do it.