Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Re: Building a Front-End Solution with Individual User Accounts and Private Notes

410 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Franziska
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have an Airtable backend and I’m looking to create a front-end solution where users can:

1. Create Individual Accounts: Users should be able to sign up and log in securely.

2. Create Favorite Lists: Users can create personalized favorite lists from items in my main Airtable list.

3. Add Private Notes: Each user should have the ability to add private notes to items in their favorite lists, which should not be visible to other users.

I’m seeking recommendations for low-code or no-code building tools that integrate well with Airtable to achieve this functionality efficiently. Any suggestions or best practices would be greatly appreciated!

2 Replies 2

Try Softr?  It's a drag and drop builder, mostly for external users (i.e. it looks nicer).  Pory's also an option

If it's internal you can try StackerHQ

There's also noloco and Bubble too

---
I'd recommend checking out the Airtable subreddit about this as well; there's a fair amount of reviews / discussion about the various front end tools available there!

vondes_vondes
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How's it going now? As for frontend, I have in mind a good company https://www.thefrontendcompany.com/case-studies I have experienced that the guys work well. I like their prices and like the way they treat their customers. I always have a guarantee that my site works as it should.