1117 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Kneller
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Currently it seems as if though there’s no way to tag and notify a user who does not have access to your interface; additionally, when a notification is sent, that notification links back to the interface it was sent from. Can it please be adjusted that a notification gets sent regardless of the interface they have access to, and the link that’s sent to them finds the relevant record on whatever interface is currently available to them?

4 Replies 4
Jan_Skala
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have same problem. Core team have access to base but cooperants have access to just interface (cooperant interface and core team interface is different) and I need solution for "chatting with notification" 😞

DevinA
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Im having the same issue. It seems like you would want to keep the privacy of different interfaces as is but allow for the record commenting to allow tags across all interfaces since that record data is always there anyways. 

Matteo_Cossu3
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I think this has been solved, right? Now, provided the user has access to that record, the comment goes to the interface the user uses the most (unless they have access to the interface where the comment was originated from)

Correct. It has always allowed for that. The problem is that the notification that may be sent cross interface only shows the source interface. Therefore they are not getting notified or linked to the right location if someone is tagged. They kinda have to search for it.