544 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaksystems
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Airtable have recently released a new popout feature for the calendars in interface designer.

When clicking on a record in the calendar element, a new popout appears before you can get to the record detail view. To get to the record detail you have to click the expansion arrows in the top right of the popout:

How can this popout be disabled and go back to how Airtable used to work where you clicked on a record in the calendar and it would take you straight to the record detail?

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 16.50.27.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stevendasilva
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@jaksystems Did you try going to the interface preview settings and turning all of the fields off?

stevendasilva_0-1699031254657.png

stevendasilva_2-1699031307413.png

Steven Da Silva

Systems With Steve 

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
stevendasilva
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thanks for the video but this doesn't solve the problem. The record detail I have is very detailed, the pop out has no purpose to my workflow apart from adding an additional unnecessary step before I can get to the record detail.

stevendasilva
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@jaksystems Did you try going to the interface preview settings and turning all of the fields off?

stevendasilva_0-1699031254657.png

stevendasilva_2-1699031307413.png

Steven Da Silva

Systems With Steve 

Yep removing all the fields from the preview defaults Airtable back to going to the customised record detail. Thanks