cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
M_L
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello,

I am having an unusual experience in Interface Designer's "Checklists" which is causing a problem for me...

When I have added a Text Box element to my Interface, and use the "Checklist" function (this is *not* the Airtable field type CheckBox), it's behaving strangely. When I am editing the interface, I can check/uncheck the Checklist. But when I've published it and I'm in the "normal" user view of the Interface, I cannot check/uncheck the Checklist boxes. 

So, if I "check" a box while editing, and then publish the interface, then the checkbox is stuck in the "checked" status. Likewise, if I "uncheck" a box while editing, and then publish the interface, then the checkbox is stuck in the "unchecked" status. I cannot change it either way from the User View.

This is surprising to me. Does anybody know how to get the checklists to be able to check/uncheck when I'm using the interface, and not just when I'm editing? It's hard for me to imagine this is the intended functionality of the Checklist. 

TIA,

ML

0 Replies 0