5010 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeanette_Seguba
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’ve been trying to delete a published interface but can’t find where to delete it. I opened the interface and looked for a delete button but couldn’t find one. I exited the interface and went to my workspace to see all of the bases and interfaces I have, but I couldn’t find an option to delete it there.

Thank you in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Yves
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Very bad UX, but I discovered how to do it:

1. Go into Edit-Mode
  2. On top right directly below the “Edit”/“Publish Done” button, you see the interface name and its icon → click on the three dots “…” appearing on hover
  3. Click on “Delete”

See Solution in Thread

11 Replies 11
Yves

Very bad UX, but I discovered how to do it:

1. Go into Edit-Mode
  2. On top right directly below the “Edit”/“Publish Done” button, you see the interface name and its icon → click on the three dots “…” appearing on hover
  3. Click on “Delete”

Thank you for sharing. It was extremely helpful.

dejan

Additional confusing thing is that if you're inside of one page of the interface, you first need to click "All Pages" in order to go back and be able to see the Interface name and the three dots "..." (and by default you're directed to the first page when you enter Edit mode)

Jon_Merrifield

Yet I don't have 3 dots next to "Done" and cannot figure out how to delete an interface. Driving me crazy.

Found it, eye roll...

I don't see the 3 dots at all. I can't find where to delete the interface no matter what. I ABSOLUTELY HATE AIRTABLE. 

RonniEloff_VKDe
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I can't find 3 dots either --- I have looked all over and I just can't seem to delete the Interface or the page under the interface

notdots.jpg

globers

I'd have never imagined. Thanks for that!

Yeah UX is awful!

Thank you so much. This is the answer I was looking for.  What an awful design, yikes.

Valida_Beckman
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

hi there, i'm a bit of a super-basic user but was having the same problem and found an alternate solution..

i also could not see the "3 dots" in the corner of my newly created "test" interface, which took over my interface universe. all i could see there was an option to print it.

i decided to see how i could find my existing(?) previous interface (labor of love). and i recalled it populated the interface home page after i created with Form Builder in one of my tabs. so i went back into that tab, pretended i was creating another form. clicked "Continue ->" in the *new* Try an upgraded form building experience window - and BAM!!, it took me to the interface home page.

there i found my "test" interface on the left bar, and thus i was able to delete it. see screenshots below..

Valida_Beckman_0-1708714208707.png

Valida_Beckman_1-1708714239315.png

Hope this helps!