446 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeanette_Seguba
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’ve been trying to delete a published interface but can’t find where to delete it. I opened the interface and looked for a delete button but couldn’t find one. I exited the interface and went to my workspace to see all of the bases and interfaces I have, but I couldn’t find an option to delete it there.

Thank you in advance.

11 Replies 11

Thank you so much. This is the answer I was looking for.  What an awful design, yikes.

Valida_Beckman
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

hi there, i'm a bit of a super-basic user but was having the same problem and found an alternate solution..

i also could not see the "3 dots" in the corner of my newly created "test" interface, which took over my interface universe. all i could see there was an option to print it.

i decided to see how i could find my existing(?) previous interface (labor of love). and i recalled it populated the interface home page after i created with Form Builder in one of my tabs. so i went back into that tab, pretended i was creating another form. clicked "Continue ->" in the *new* Try an upgraded form building experience window - and BAM!!, it took me to the interface home page.

there i found my "test" interface on the left bar, and thus i was able to delete it. see screenshots below..

Valida_Beckman_0-1708714208707.png

Valida_Beckman_1-1708714239315.png

Hope this helps!