165 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Margaret_Picker
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

The List interface allows for Grouping of fields within records - which makes it visually much easier for users when records have many fields.

Is this available for other types?  I would like it on Record detail but cant make it work.

Margaret

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mike_AutomaticN
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey @Margaret_Picker!

If you are making reference to the type of groups found on the image below, my experience is that you can only create those groups in relatively new interfaces -created since the launch of such feature.

Mike_AutomaticN_1-1724151465902.png

E.g. I have an old base with existing interfaces. If I try to create groups on an existen (old) interface, I am not offered the option ("+ add group" button is not shown). However, if I create a new page/interface I am always offered the option to create groups.

I would suggest you create a new version of your page/interface to achieve this. -Unfortunately, you might need to choose a different layout (other than Record Detail -as it is not available any longer). You might want to choose Record Review instead.  

Please let me know if this works for you!

Mike, Consultant @Automatic Nation

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Mike_AutomaticN
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey @Margaret_Picker!

If you are making reference to the type of groups found on the image below, my experience is that you can only create those groups in relatively new interfaces -created since the launch of such feature.

Mike_AutomaticN_1-1724151465902.png

E.g. I have an old base with existing interfaces. If I try to create groups on an existen (old) interface, I am not offered the option ("+ add group" button is not shown). However, if I create a new page/interface I am always offered the option to create groups.

I would suggest you create a new version of your page/interface to achieve this. -Unfortunately, you might need to choose a different layout (other than Record Detail -as it is not available any longer). You might want to choose Record Review instead.  

Please let me know if this works for you!

Mike, Consultant @Automatic Nation