493 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JKO
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yesterday I was all of a sudden able to access interfaces from my ipad. This morning I saw an email confirming the feature. But when I went back in this morning the interfaces were gone. Can someone help here?

7 Replies 7
Vic_Airtable
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JKO 

Our rollout of interfaces for the iOS app on iPads was a bit premature. We're excited that you got to briefly dip your toes in the feature, but we're still working on enhancing its performance before fully rolling it out for iPads, likely later this year. In the meantime, we recommend exploring interfaces for the iPhone app if your workflow requires mobile interfaces. 

This is unfortunate... I was excited to try this feature out. The email I received and the blog post made it seem like this was a done deal. 😞

Is there a timeline update on interfaces for iPad? We are curious for this to launch. 

Russell_Bishop1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Need an update on iPad release.

Any update on timeframe? I’m really antsy about this feature. It’s a make it or break it for me. 

Philip_Johnston
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1 for an update on this please - like most fieldwork businesses, we depend on tablets for inputting data. The interfaces feature would have us switching to Airtable in a heartbeat, but the lack of meaningful iPad support is a dealbreaker.

mypublicme
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

this is such a bummer. invested a lot of work into building interfaces just to learn that they are unusable on the iPad. that is totally ridiculous to be frank.....