cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gerard_Blokdyk
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello Airtable community,

I've been working on a project where users input data through a form, and the results are recorded in the base. I have set up a rollup field for each question to calculate the average of the results per field. Now, I want to create a graph in Interface Designer that displays all the columns along with their averages in a single graph and sorts them from highest to lowest average.

I'm currently having a hard time achieving this, and I'm wondering if I'm approaching it the wrong way. Could anyone provide guidance or suggest a more effective approach to visualize this data in the Interface Designer?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

https://airtable.com/appbYmoC5vgmEZJPx/shrZ7wAcVoE0AcfIA

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gerard_Blokdyk
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

SOLVED: I use Automations to find the rollup records at a scheduled time (since # of automations is limited per plan per month) and update the record in the separate table used for the graph

Gerard_Blokdyk_0-1699739946359.png

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
stevendasilva
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thanks Steven, much appreciated!

Is there a way to have all columns in one graph so we can see which has the highest and lowest scores against each other right away. For example, something like this:

Gerard_Blokdyk_0-1699671833120.png

Gerard_Blokdyk
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

SOLVED: I use Automations to find the rollup records at a scheduled time (since # of automations is limited per plan per month) and update the record in the separate table used for the graph

Gerard_Blokdyk_0-1699739946359.png

stevendasilva
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Gerard_Blokdyk  Awesome nice work!