1673 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emma_Sousa
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I don’t think this is an option right now, but it would be nice if when you went into a Kan-ban view - you either could change your settings to open in a collapsed view or at least have the option to Collapse All when you open that view. If you have many columns…default of collapse would make it easier to get to what you want faster instead of scrolling. Seems like a logical and productive option to provide users.

Emma

4 Replies 4
RJ_Powers
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi @Emma_Sousa,

Thanks so much for posting! While those features aren’t supported at the moment, I can definitely see how more robust settings for collapsing (and expanding) a Kanban view would be helpful! I have logged this to pass along to our team for future consideration. We’re always looking for ways to improve so we really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks again!

Brent_Cook
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Did this every get pinned to the to-do board?  This would be incredibly helpful?

Sara_Davis
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I'm wondering this same thing - this would make using the Kanban on interfaces so much more useful

mthomas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Came here looking to see if this was possible -- adding on that it would make it so much easier to use. Or to set rules for default open/collapse i.e. if empty, collapse by default