1226 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JPPSO_NC
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

So I have been trying to get ahold of sales as we are looking at upgrading to Enterprise and need some information and help. IT seems every time I send a ticket to talk to sales I never get a response. What do I do now? 

5 Replies 5
JPPSO_NC
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I love Airtable and have been using since like 2016 or around there. I am looking for other options as if we can't get in touch with them then we have no other option but choose a competitor. I can't sit around till they get to it. So I will give it till tomorrow before I start calling an testing other options. It's a shame, because they have a great product but customer service is meh. 

jaygee
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same here it's infuriating. Did you ever find a solution?

kate1
5 - Automation Enthusiast

anyone ever get a solution to this? Same problem, I would love to engage in a discussion and consider Airtable for a project with a 6-figure line item budget for a low/no code database tool. It seems they are not interested in making a few hundred thousand dollars in the next 6 months?

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

In this very recent interview with Forbes Magazine, Howie Liu (CEO of Airtable) specifically said this:

"We will be focusing on putting Airtable into the hands of customers with million-dollar-plus spend rates, instead of supporting lots of little ten-thousand-dollar customers from a sales touch standpoint."

To me personally, I feel like this is pretty arrogant and out-of-touch.

Remember when Steve Jobs introduced the iPhone and he explicitly said, “We will be focusing on putting iPhones into the hands of customers with million-dollar-plus spend rates, instead of supporting lots of little ten-thousand-dollar customers from a sales touch standpoint.”

Of course, as everybody knows, it was actually the exact opposite. Steve Jobs ONLY focused on the individual and small businesses. Large corporations across America RESISTED the iPhone and pushed back against the iPhone. They were committed to Blackberry and they loved it! It was the small people — the individuals — the small businesses — who became so vocally passionate about the iPhone that the large corporations had no choice but to adopt the iPhone.

But Howie Liu thinks he’s going to expand Airtable by expanding from the top-down. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

kate1

wow. ok then, airtable ✌️