1233 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neil_Montgomery
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m liking an airtable database to a dynamic web page and one of the outputs is a gallery of ‘club members’ - I want the images in the gallery to appear in alphabetical order, so I arranged row by row the data in the airtable spreadsheet; however, in the gallery nothing is in any easy to see order … certainly not alphabetical and not as the rows run in the sheet. Surely the machine doesn’t just spit the information out in any old order??? Does anyone know of a fix for this? Many thanks NM

4 Replies 4
Dorothee_Dieume
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Neil,

I have exactly the same problem. Did you fix it in the meantime?
thank you very much

Hi Dorothee,

It has not been fixed yet … I understand there may be a fundamental problem caused by the way Airtable identify an image file - however, I’m waiting for a response from W/OCode tech support to see what they say … will post any more information as it comes in …

Neil

Thank you so much for your reply. Hopefully we will solve it soon. In fact I don’t even have imported images yet, so I think images are not related to the problem

Dorothee

Hi Neil,

just to tell you that I solved the problem with a duda website. I don’t know which website do you use and if it will work for you too. With duda the steps are the following:

1. Open your Air table collection and make sure you are viewing it in Grid View, like it shows here.
  2. Go back to your Duda site and delete Air table collection and create a new one. Connect it to your Air table collection
  3. When adding the collection URL, add: ?view=Grid view at the end of the , like you see here.
  4. Finish importing the collection and connect it to the dynamic page as usual. Your collection should now be in the correct order.

good luck
Dorothee