4890 22
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jared_Wright
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

When I scroll down on a table in the Grid view when I have more records than fit on the screen everything scrolls back up to the top.

See the video below.

22 Replies 22
Donna_Edgar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m having the same issue. Is there a fix?

Jeremy_Smolik
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Same problem, it’s making Airtable unusable for any lists with more than 15 records. On desktop using mouse wheel, and same problem on laptop with touchpad. It’s the site. Will need to port my lists to Google Sheets just to be able to use my CRT. Ah well, time to find another site.

I’m asked Support and they sent me a code to try to fix it, but it only worked once… Perhaps if everyone asks they may try to work on a solution.

Daniela_Quesada
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

EXACT same issue here!

Nicolas_Dickins
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same issue. I also asked support and they said it was a tricky one and they would get back to me. Been a week or two now. I hope there will be a fix soon or a workaround (different type of mouse/driver?). Working on Windows 10 with Chrome but confirmed it also happens in Edge unfortunately.

Oooh hopefully they get on to it soon. I’m still waiting for a fix. It is really frustrating!

Rui_Chen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Bumping this one, same issue here!

Ebba

Airtable support - could you please assist with this. I have invested a lot of time into Airtable but am feeling ready to cut my losses and walk away as I am losing so much time due to this issue. We look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @Ebba

I would also send a copy of your yo to Airtable Support: support@airtable.com

Mary Kay

amber_h

same issue, so annoying, emailed support also.