2387 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eliom_Megasat
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

First of all, I apologize for bad english, that’s not my native language!
So, i’ve created a single selection colum named “status”, what i want to know is if there’s a way to send a notification (email ou anything that is not Airtable’s notification - the bell icon) when i change the “status” to a specifc option.
I’ve looked on Zapier and i saw that it can integrate with Gmail but the email will be sent when i create a record, i know there’s a way to use Slack but i didn’t dug into it yet.
Any thoughs?
Thank you for your patience.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Eliom_Megasat! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Using Zapier you can also trigger a zap based on a record appearing in a specific Airtable view. For this to work, make a view using a filter that only shows records with that {Status} field set to your desired option. Set your zap trigger to use the Airtable app’s “New record in view” event. Pick your base, table, and view in the settings, then add other steps as desired.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Eliom_Megasat! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Using Zapier you can also trigger a zap based on a record appearing in a specific Airtable view. For this to work, make a view using a filter that only shows records with that {Status} field set to your desired option. Set your zap trigger to use the Airtable app’s “New record in view” event. Pick your base, table, and view in the settings, then add other steps as desired.

Worked perfectly! Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: