Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

A dashboard across all bases

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Jason_Thayer1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It would be essential to me to be able to create a dashboard with a search that would then pull in rose from all of my bases across all of my bases. this is preventing me from setting up most of the applications I want to use including a complex task management system that I use in wrike.

A dashboard to pull rose from across all bases or even across tables within a base would be excellent and might allow me to adopt airtable.

5 Comments
Bill_French
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

@Jason_Thayer1 - welcome to the community.

Recommend your first stop should be Stacker. You might also enjoy this read.

Jason_Thayer1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Brilliant!

I couldnโ€™t get a really good feel for stacker so Iโ€™ll have to check out that page more.

Airborne sounds like theyโ€™ve covered every single thing I was thinking in my head. Plus it looks a little bit like the blocks that are already in play in airtable.

Thank you for the very helpful reply!

Bill_French
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Yes, but this is not a difficult conclusion to come to, right? After all, findability is something we all expect and a concept weโ€™re intimately familiar with thanks to Google. But the lack of the features and ideas expressed in the Airborne paper is the part that should concern anyone preparing to board the Airtable train if โ€“ and only if โ€“ those requirements are tantamount to your project.

While Airborne represents a comprehensive requirements vision for discovery, Stacker (formerly AirPortal) is actually a product you can sign on to experience today. It provides a way to abstract users away from the constraints of the Airtable UI and explore ways to advance Airtable in a more customisable environment. Sign up and get a demo and feel free to post some direct question to @Sam_Davyson.

Jason_Thayer1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

No itโ€™s really not. I 100% agree with you. I stop using my air table installation a long time ago and Iโ€™m surprised that this is still an issue.

Sam_Davyson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Jason_Thayer1 Definitely do give Stacker a try. We donโ€™t current support more than one base in a portal, but it is something we are considering. Let me know if you need any help getting going. And thank you again @Bill.French for recommending us :slightly_smiling_face: