Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

A payment field in forms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rasha
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

An integration with Stripe, similar to Typeform’s “blocks” would be extremely helpful. While Stripe + Airtable Zapier integrations enable record updates once a product/service is sold, they don’t facilitate (to my knowledge) access to base data from within the form itself. I’d like to enable customers to select what is actually in inventory via embedded airtable forms. A direct purchasing option right where they are would be 10 less steps!

4 Comments
Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

We’ve built a form for Airtable with a Stripe integration. I believe the process that you’ve described is doable in our form. If you feel like it’s not the exact solution, please let us know what features would you like to add.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

2023 UPDATE:

As of 2023, Fillout is now the most advanced form software for Airtable. and it is 100% free to use! Fillout offers integrated payments for Airtable directly on the form by using Stripe.

-------------------

ORIGINAL RESPONSE FROM 2020:

This is awesome, @Moe! 😃:clap:

You’ve filled in every missing gap with Airtable forms, including prefilling hidden fields, too! :blush:

It’s astounding to me that the Airtable Team has never evolved their own built-in form beyond its very first iteration — it’s just permanently stuck in time — but you continually come to the rescue every day with new improvements, new additions, new enhancements, and new innovations! And not just for forms, but for galleries & so much more.

It would be very difficult to use Airtable without MiniExtensions as a part of the Airtable ecosystem! Thank you! :blush:

Rasha
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Moe this is terrific! Watched the video and thoroughly impressed. Truly, thanks for making this possible. I have an upcoming project this might be well-suited to - I’ll be sure to share feedback.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

2023 UPDATE:

As of 2023, Fillout is now the most advanced form software for Airtable. and it is 100% free to use!

Fillout offers integrated payments for Airtable directly on the form by using Stripe, and it provides tons of other advanced functionality as well.