Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Ability to create folders and subfolders within a workspace

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Matt_Sayward
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Some of my teams are going to be getting to the point of having 50+ bases soon.

Please can we make folders and subfolders within a team so that I can get them organised?

81 Comments
David_O_Leary
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1 for me too. I sincerely hope that limitation isnโ€™t intentional. You donโ€™t limit your productโ€™s features to suit a rigid pricing model, you adapt the pricing model for the software (and the best features for it). Otherwise you wonโ€™t be in business long.

Mike_Coghill

Has there been any movement on this? As we use the product and have more and more bases between teams it is getting messy

Caitlin_Giannin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am wondering about this too. I think this is something that has actually held us back from upgrading, because right now on the free plan we use workspaces as folders. Iโ€™ve hesitated to bite the bullet and upgrade, because I know we will need to migrate everything into one workspace and itโ€™s going to be so messy to keep track of internal documents vs. client work. Please flag this as an issue for your sales team โ€“ it might seem like a small issue, but it makes a huge difference for consultants working with multiple clients.

Tim_Bright
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yeah same here. My team is starting to get very annoyed at this - and using it as a reason to use other platforms, and maintain old bad work practices

Derek_Woodworth
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1000, I think this is a serious miss. I have moved over to a different platform (startinifity) for this reason. The type of work that I use this type of solution for (lots of separate events) requires a way to manage them at a high level. I really wish this was possible in airtable because API integrations are the bestโ€ฆ :frowning:

Kristen_Glennon

+1 Much needed! Please add this feature - things are getting messy :frowning:

Yosauce
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 request for this. Would be so useful to be able to organize bases in folders.

Dean_Arnold
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

+1โ€ฆ Need nowโ€ฆ

Huw_Thomas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1โ€ฆneed now

Katie_Suchak
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 โ€ฆ Will help organizing