Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Account Switching

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jon_Eckhardt
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It would be great to have quick and easy switching between accounts, as google has, for Airtable. Right now I work for more than one organization. I have brought Airtable into these organizations but it is cumbersome for me to switch between accounts.

Thank you!

Jon

57 Comments
Charlotte_Consu
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This feature is so needed right now!

Justin_Derbas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for this feature. I have multiple organizations that use airtable and the task of logging out/logging in is laborious!

Alec_Fotsch
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 I agree this would be very useful for me.

Douglas_Domingu
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It would be nice if we could use more than one account on the app, as in Twitter for instance.

Douglas_Domingu
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It would be nice if we could use more than one account on the app, as in Twitter for instance.

CAHerrmann
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I use Airtable for work and sign in with my work email address. I also use Airtable for personal use and sign in with my own email address. Unless I’m missing something, I have to login/out each time I want to switch between accounts. It would be great if there was support for multiple logins, similar to Google accounts.

Jeremy_Oglesby
14 - Jupiter
14 - Jupiter

Make sure to add your “Like” to this post so Airtable see’s the number growing:

Jeremy_Oglesby
14 - Jupiter
14 - Jupiter

Make sure to add your “Like” to this post so Airtable sees the number growing:

Adrian_Quek
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Exactly the same question here. Hope they can add this soon.

Will_Conant
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This would be especially nice on the iPhone app. I have different computers for work and home, but I want to be able to access both Airtable accounts from my phone.