Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Account Switching

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Jon_Eckhardt
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It would be great to have quick and easy switching between accounts, as google has, for Airtable. Right now I work for more than one organization. I have brought Airtable into these organizations but it is cumbersome for me to switch between accounts.

Thank you!

Jon

57 Comments
tamia_jordan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

PUH-LEASE! I so need this feature.

Jim_Chen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Bumping this post up. Definitely needed. Iโ€™ve only just started Airtable as of a week ago and already from my experience, this is a critical feature that needs to be included

Ammon_Martin

Yes. Account switching like Google is a perfectly appropriate feature that only adds valueโ€”no downsides! As soon as this can be done, fantastic!

Ruben
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Absolutely required nowadays! But Iโ€™d rather have both concurrently in the same view instead of switching accounts (like Chrome).

I like quick access to all workspaces from the same page. 1 workspace for work, 1(+) for personal projects

Sandy_Reid1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This feature would be really useful.

RickBenetti
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Will be nice if I can assigned to my account my other e-mails like Trello does, this will help manage multiple profiles association.

I prefer has main e-mail and the other like secondaries to be assigned to workspaces than login and logout allways because the e-mail changed.

Adam_Isler
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I vote for this too, Airtable if youโ€™re listening, I could really use this feature.

Moni_Vargas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, please! I recommended AT to an org & now realize I canโ€™t work between two accounts.

Joel_R_Putnam
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+1, especially if it can come to the Android app. I have both my own and a super-user/admin style account for work, and it would be great to be able to switch between the two.

Rylan_Hess

please add the account switching feature similar to Slack. I am a part of multiple organizations with multiple Airtable accounts and switching between them slows me down. SSO helps but still cumbersome