Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Adjust Font Size

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Winston_Furlong
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Love AIrtable… However… A partly helpful solution to column width difficulties (cell data being cut off if too wide for column width) could be to allow font size to be changed - Universally across the entire grid view. Could we also have left, middle and right justification of cell text please. My integer number fields are right justified when the next field which has a text field is left justified, so the contents crowd together. Looks untidy. Layout is important right, to make it look really professional

12 Comments
Peter_Nelson

Would love the above feature requests plus the ability to at least toggle any given column font to bold or better yet, a color and/or other font characteristics

Sharon_Henderso
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

DItto on the font size, older eyes…….please!

william_Heiland
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agreed, the font comes out small on mobile devices when using iframe

Brian_Cooley
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes, please, font size and attributes are basic and an easy way to make views more useful without new features.

Darin_Bellisari
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I love the extensibility and flexibility of Airtable, I’ve tried a dozen other platforms (ClickUp, Asaba, Monday, Wrike, etc.) and nothing comes close

The only problem with Airtable is how crowded the interface becomes, makes it hard to read and digest, which could be fixed by allowing more UI customization, or by making the UI higher contrast with larger text (cf. Click Up)

Tied with this is allowing adjustment of font and column width in Kanban

Kent_Madison
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Ditto on the column justification please! Right justification only works well for list numbers and currency.

Frank_Delia
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Font size would be a huge help. I have Airtable running on a large screen in the team room. It is an adequate goal monitor, but being able to set a large font would make it perfect.

Tim_Robinson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Please add this. The font size is a real concern for accessibility. Consider this from the ‘World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)’ https://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/font-size

Also, this is a different topic, but the embed views need to be optimized for screen readers. I can’t get my screenreader to read the content. Generally, it’s a good approach now to start with accessibility in mind rather than trying to add it on later.

Thanks for an otherwise great product though!

Tim

Bodo_Hoenen1

Font Size and basic formatting would be great!

Phil_Benson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 font size, often need to see more columns at the expense of legibility.