Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Allow multiple entries in fields

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Stuart_Broz
5 - Automation Enthusiast

My use case involves the Link field. Iโ€™d like to be able to have a column that includes multiple URLs per item. I could see use cases for other field types including Date (to show recurring dates for events, for example) and Phone Number.

13 Comments
Broc_Harzinski
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Another user who could use this feature. My specific case involves entries with multiple office locations, some as many as 30 unique addresses listed within a single long text field. The map block only recognizes one of these entries per field and ignores the others. Creating a separate column for โ€œAddress 1โ€, โ€œAddress 2โ€, and so on up to 30 is not a feasible solution.

Any ideas for a work around until this feature gets addressed?

Funny thing isโ€ฆ when using the mobile app each address is converted to a hyperlink that redirects to Google maps when touching on it! So frustrating that the capability is there, yet it is unusable in the way I need it.

Kate_Doriot
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is my exact issue. I have a company (line item) that has 20+ physical locations and I want them all in the same column. Have you figured out a way to work through this yet?

Shubha_CHAKRAVA

Yes please can we have this already???