Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Automation Trigger: Comment on Record

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TroyTessalone
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Airtable Automation Trigger
Add an Airtable Automation trigger event for “when record has comment”.

Settings

1. Filter for only mentions.
  2. Filter for comments from certain collaborators.
  3. Filter for keywords
  4. Filter for records in Table
  5. Filter for records in View
6 Comments
Databaser
12 - Earth
12 - Earth

Hi @TroyTessalone

Be sure to fill in the form for this, as the Airtable team doesn’t really follow this community for product suggestions.

Karlstens
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Thanks for the link. I’ve just requested the following;

Automation Triggers from new comments, with the ability to filter @users mentioned in new comments.

Automation Actions that allow for the Automation to post a comment. Example, I’m in an interface and I click an interface button, which then triggers an Automation that posts a comment to that record.

cskyleryofng
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is the one thing I miss from Monday.com so far. In our "Deal Tracker" board we log interactions as comments, and then have comment updates trigger a timestamp called "Last Touched" so we can see at a glance when we last followed up with prospects. Simply using "Last Modified" is insufficient; we need to log a category of interactions that are more specific.

Cynthia_Sanchez
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This is so needed! 
I can't believe it's been 3 years since this idea was requested and there isn't even a field such as "participants" which should be very easy to use to know all the people commenting/participating in the record.

Please add this!

Alexander_Jime1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Seconded^^ this needs to be a feature. 

Alexander_Jime1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Although in fairness, you can create/recreate the behavior using interfaces.