Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Contrast on field headings

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Janice_Newman
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Not all of the Airtable users are young and blessed with good eyesight. Some of us are over 40 and it is VERY hard to read the contrast on the field headings. Please make them darker or give us the ability to make them darker and legible. Is it even ADA compliant being so faint and small? You can fix this so please do!

2 Comments
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Janice_Newman :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: I moved your message to the โ€œProduct Suggestionsโ€ category. The โ€œDevelopment & Integrationsโ€ category is for discussing things that users can do when developing tools for Airtable and connecting it with outside services.

Unfortunately thereโ€™s nothing at the user level that can be done to adjust the color scheme, but I think itโ€™s a great suggestion! I also recommend sharing your thoughts with Airtable support directly. In the meantime, you might check to see if your browser allows color overrides for certain websites. There might even be an extension you can add for this (I havenโ€™t looked, so this is just a hunch).

Janice_Newman

Thank you, Justin. I have sent an email to Airtable support and asked that they forward it to the developers.