Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Calendar start date on Monday (not solved yet)

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Daniel_Kuney
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there -

I live in the United States, but my industry uses Sunday as the week ending day, so we always distribute calendars that read Monday to Sunday.

I saw in another thread that this problem was โ€œsolvedโ€ by simply updating your computerโ€™s location settings.

However, as Iโ€™m in the US, I do prefer that dates look like US dates throughout my system (month/date/year), so this is not really a good solution for me. I imagine Iโ€™m not the only one.

Iโ€™d like to purchase the Pro plan for my team so that we can take advance of Airtable calendars, but we need to be able to set the start and end day of the week as an Airtable setting, not as a computer setting.

Is this a possibility? Google Calendars can do this, as well as most other calendar apps I use, so hopefully itโ€™s not a big thing to solve.

thanks!

2 Comments
Heracles
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Another vote on this one. Locale settings on browser or system level are often in obscure places or donโ€™t allow the granularity required for this.

The original โ€œsolvedโ€ thread was: Start calendar view on mondays [SOLVED] (18034)

4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I second this. In my language, we use both Monday and Sunday.
Changing language is not an ideal solution for this. Please fix this.

Please donโ€™t think changing language setting as a solution.