Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Canvas view for the working with the unstrutured

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mathias_Elmose
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi!

Yes I said it - I need some unstructured in Airtable!

I would like a “free form” view like a Canvas view with the option to add relations between record. I like Airtable because is so organized and structured but sometimes it’s not nice (and creative) to be unstructured :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would use it for a more open brainstorm or mindmap session that it could then organize more in grid view or the like. The process would be just to add and group records before you had defined all the field data. Sometimes you just want to get started with something

I like the way calendar works where you have a menu with the records on the side that you can drag in and out. So instead of the calendar, it would just be an infinite canvas.

2 Comments
Frederik
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1

Please add this feature so we can finally get rid of yet another saas to be replaced by airtable

Rebecca_Paget
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would like a workspace view similar to Miro/Mural to be able to complete a process of affinity mapping. This would allow me to work out how many categories of info there are in a given column/field data, by dragging them around to sort them into groups, then I’d want to create a new data set for the category and apply that to the visually sorted/arranged view.