Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Dark/Night Mode

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SUPRVLLAN
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’ve been using Airtable for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love the app. However, using it at night is blinding with all the white, so it would be great to have a Dark/Night mode similar to the dark Twitter theme or similar. Any plans for this on the road map?

84 Comments
People_Storming
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Please make dark mode. I live in Airtable and my eyes hurt so badly.

Rakesh_kanna
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 - I am surprised to find it’s not done yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chen_Pro
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

+10 for dark mode:) :night_with_stars:
This can be a huge help!! :pray:

Gene_Maryushenk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes please. How about an update from the airtable team to indicate whether this is in the roadmap or not?

Those who are suggesting a Chrome plugin are ignoring the fact that we need this embedded on our sites for all of our users to see in dark mode, not just for ourselves.

This issue has been opened since 2018 and it’s been 2 years already. A simple yes or no would be great.

Chen_Pro
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi everyone, airtable team sending this days a survey for users,
Please vote for dark mode if you can.
To the survey ->
Thanks!

DyslexicLabrado
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks for the heads up! I expressed my request for desktop dark mode. Hopefully this feature will ship reasonably soon.

NightMean
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I recommend installing Dark Reader extension. It does an awesome job with the dark mode!
If you want to use this with Stylus, you can import this generated theme

Omar_Khan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is very strange. So many people are asking for it, and it’s a simple request to implement. The top airtable vs clickup review on youtube says that both are equal, but go with clickup because of night mode. And that video has thousands of views.

This is a very important feature guys, especially for people with migraines. Especially in these times when more people are working at night than ever. Please implement this feature!

Georg_Kuklick

I even would pay $0.99 more for having dark mode. It’s getting harder and harder to stick with Airtable. It seems no one at Airtable is listening anymore to people who are already customer.

vinyldarkscratc
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for a dark theme. Many of our team members work during the night time, and staring at a bright, white screen isn’t the most ideal. Not only does dark theme provide a more asthetically pleasing experience, it also promotes better longevity of eyesight. The custom CSS suggested works for those using a browser, but on the desktop and mobile apps (which are more often used), we’re stuck with light theme.