Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Email Automation Image attachment

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Admin_Expert
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I want to insert images into an automated email. I have the email set up. I have used the markdown syntax for very basic formatting. But we really need to add a signature line that includes our company logo.

5 Comments
Taylor_Gaussoin
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Weโ€™re wondering about doing the same thing. Want to make a dynamic email that sources images from the records that is trigged on a status change.

Todd_Grier
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Bump for any suggestions? I am trying to email a summary of expenses for a particular record. I created a rollup of the spending listed in one table that meets the criteria in an automation. I attempted to create a rollup of the attachments (pdfs and jpgs of reciepts) with a formula โ€˜arrayjoinโ€™. The string of text and links to the airtable document URL shows up in the table. But when I try to insert that field in the email automation it sends with a blankโ€ฆ like airtable skips the prompt but it doesnโ€™t see it as a error. It is like airtable sees an empty field.!InkedAction Screenshot_LI

Russell_Findlay
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

i may be missing something but could you use the attachments section below the email - we always convert urls to attachments and then use that

R

Todd_Grier

Tried that, but the attachments field doesnโ€™t pull anything either. I can insert length of the valueโ€ฆI tried to select record URL and other options but still nothing populates.

Fergus_Ford
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am having EXACTLY the same problem :frowning_face: Did you ever find a solution?