Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Feature Request / Suggestion

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pierre-Alexand1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Suggestion to add a new Field type in air table : Time Stampes logs / notes.
Ie. a type of field that keeps the history of all the notes taken, and each time a new note is written, it saved it with the date and time.

Example :

2020-09-07 - 1:42pm
Just had a call with prospect. Interested to try out the product but concerned about the price. Next step is to book a demo

2020-09-03 - 3:52pm
Lead has not responded to my email yet, waiting for a reply

EDIT - The above would be contained in one cell of a row only. I understand that you can create a timed log separately and link each of these time logs to one contact or one account for instance, but what I am suggesting here is to have the whole list of timestamped comments as one “cell” for a given contact, which would offer an alternative and make its usage more practical to update I feel

3 Comments
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

This field type already exists, and it is called “Last Modified Time”. Its counterpart is “Created Time”.

Pierre-Alexand1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello ScottWorld,

Thanks for your response but the “last modified time” does not do what I described. It only shows the Last Modified Time and does not keep track of all the comments with a time stamp

Paola_Rojas
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

You can have a formula reference the multiple interaction fields to show like that, which is what i did when i needed the same thing you are suggesting. Only limitation is dont have line breaks (as far as i am aware) but they may add that soon