Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

FedRAMP certification?

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Henry_Ferguson
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Are there any plans get FedRAMP certification for Airtable? (Thereโ€™s pretty much no chance of enterprise adoption in many government or government-contracting organizations without this.)

11 Comments
Jason_Gochanour
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would also be interested in know if there are plans for Airtable being FedRAMP-ed.

Joel_Benge
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I guess this is the annual check-in on this request. FedRAMP would be key to us being able to really adopt Airtable.

Dave_Beaudet
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

ditto - US federal government organizations really want to use AirTable but lack of applying for FedRAMP certification creates a big lift for agencies who will need to exhaustively evaluate the security of the tool before they are able to adopt it. We would really appreciate prioritizing this.

Randy_Steer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

New year, new voice making the same point. Weโ€™ve acquired Smartsheet because itโ€™s FedRAMPed and provides much the same capability as Airtable (I guess technically Airtable is the copycat), but SmartSheetโ€™s management and support seem to be a shambles. I donโ€™t know if Airtable is better managed, but if it is, FedRAMP would create a real opportunity to win over Federal agencies who right now might feel โ€œstuckโ€ with SmartSheet.

Edward_Kaplan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I also agree that FedRAMP certification would attract many federal customers. My organization could very badly use Airtable, but without FedRAMP, the acquisition process would be too thorny.

Kaleb_Dienelt
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would like to see this with the looming CMMC certifications.

Amy_Rushing
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for this! We are having to move away from Basecamp because they have no interest in doing what it takes to be FedRAMP compliant. AirTable could likely gain a lot of new customers if they would do this.

supercow
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for this. Anyone reading these? ๐Ÿ™‚

Will_Saleen1

Another +1 for Airtable becoming FedRamp authorized.

louiseschenk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same for me! I could see real potential for the tool, I'd have the platform to build buy-in. But no fedramp is a structural barrier.