Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Field type Request: Checkbox List

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Steven_Hambleto
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This is a big one but Iโ€™d love to see a checkbox list field.

I can then ditch Trello!

37 Comments
David_Isaac
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Just started using the new Rich Text field type with Checkbox lists. Looks great so far! Thank you for implementing this.

I noticed that checklists convert to markdown nicely, except the state of the checkbox is lost. For ice cream on top, it would be really slick to convert Rick Text to/from Long Text field type with proper markdown including checklist item state (that is " " or โ€œxโ€ in brackets for unchecked or checked).

Thanks again!!

Shandi_Greve_Pe
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Looking forward to trying it!

George_McCain
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Please please add the checkbox list field ASAP!!!

Sam_Fish
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Congratulation Airtable for finally getting the ability of check lists within a cell, i greatly appreciate your progress!!

now hereโ€™s where i get stuck, i want to be able to mark the entire list as complete! similar to what trello has, and then mark the record with a different color. i also want to see how many open items there is on the list.

Safety step 1
Safety step 2
Safety step 3
Safety step 4

Tristan_Quevill
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes Please ! +1 for this feature as well.

Would be great to add multiple preformatted checklists indicating a percentage of completion.
But doing a mix between Trello and Google Tables wich allow to set the checklist the same way as multiple selects. so if the checklist template is modified all the changes are reflected in each row.

hospodi
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

umm, how did you make the checklist within a field? using markdown?

Tobias_Kolb
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How did you add the checklist? A checklist field does not exist in the available fields