Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

FR: Offline mode

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Evan_Smith
5 - Automation Enthusiast

This would show the last known table schema and data that was shown, but would allow to make records and sync when the mobile device comes back online. Issues would be resolved via the web to validate issues.

224 Comments
harshal

I understand, Iโ€™ll make sure I donโ€™t just avail the data but also the context it had been presented in airtable. I am totally working on that. The aim is very much to bring the airtable experience offline and not just its data.

harshal

Hey community,

Its time to take your Airtable in the offline mode :slightly_smiling_face: . I have built an offline mobile solution for Airtable called AirPlug which allows you to sync your tables behind the scene automagically.

But make no mistake, we donโ€™t just aim to avail your Airtable data offline but rather the entire Airtable experience.

screens

Our current version supports a complete Read Mode of your data.

If interested please mail me at harsh.vardhan.611@gmail.com . Looking foward to assist you.

Regards
Harshal

Michael_Fischer

So sad that this still has not been implemented. At least a way to view data offline would be nice. I am so often at a customer and canโ€˜t access my data.

Miguel_Ferros
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Harshal

I wish to use offline mode with forms for capturing contact data at Tradeshows (they will start again one day, honest!). Does AirPlug support forms? I donโ€™t want to actually view the table during this time, just input and build a list of offline entries with a form front-end (using logic, though I havenโ€™t checked that yet in Airtable as it is pointless without first having the offline capture).