Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Header to Interface :D Please?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kubographics
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I want to use the interface as a place to invite my clients to collaborate with me, right now the level of personalisation is ok but needs more. Let me show you an example to explain how amazing the improvement would be by allowing a banner image on top of the interface

PREVIEW DASHBOARD.jpg

Look how nice the interface looks by adding just a header image :D!!! I really need this feature, willing to use it soon with my clients 🙂 there are others, such as, allowing more colours (or a personalised palette) within the buttons and number boxes. That would be awesome to make everything match to my branding colours.

Also, at some point, if you allow to charge subscription to our clients to have access to the system on a monthly basis that would be AMAZING! that way I can rest in peace as I know all my clients will use the system and pay on a regular basis for it :)!

3 Comments
Tobias_LGKR
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Like it. Even for our internal use, branding the interface would make the experience stronger.

kubographics

Indeed Tobias :)! definitely a must for both cases. For my niche, the direct competitor for something like that is Notion (kind of similar) but they have nailed the personalisation side, which I believe Airtable is just a meter away from getting it 😄 that simple banner might help to the overall experience!

KJB
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It would be very helpful if we could also embed imagery throughout the interface I.e. photos or screenshots from presentations.