Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

In Automation script, move right delimiter between "Code" an "Output", or let user do it

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexey_Gusev
12 - Earth
12 - Earth

When writitng code at Script step window, there are many redundant space in “Output” field, but the Code window is very narrow. Even usual
let query = await TABLE.selectRecordsAsync({fields:FIELDS});
doesn’t fit at 100% zoom, so if feels less comformatble. Of course, there are different display devices and different needs, so the posibility to adjust width would be better

1 Comment
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

That all depends on the size of your screen. The code space on the left has plenty of room on my system, but I’m guessing that I’ve got a larger monitor.

That aside, your point is a good one. It would be helpful to be able to move the separators between the panes in all of the internal code editors. I’ve updated the category of the thread to move it to “Product Suggestions” (it was only on “Show and Tell” before). I also recommend reaching out to Airtable support directly (in the app: Help → Contact support) to make your request. While Airtable staffers do frequent the forum, a direct request is likely to get noticed sooner.