Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Microsoft PowerApps Connector

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
aaronmarks
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Microsoft PowerApps, Power BI, and Flow would be incredibly well paired with Airtable. Our team uses Airtable these days for just about everything.

We also happen to like Microsoftโ€™s plans for the Common Data Model that PowerApps is using and really appreciate the insights that Power BI is giving us into our data. We think that we could build some incredible apps and dashboards if Airtable submitted their own connector to Microsoft here: https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/calling-all-saas-apps-now-you-can-build-your-own-connector-for...

I also think it would just be great marketing to have Airtable featured in the list of supported connectors. Think about all the people that are currently using SharePoint Lists, Excel Spreadsheets, and Access databases that would be much better suited to using Airtable to host their data.

4 Comments
antonio_gagliar

Really hope somebody in @Airtable can notice itโ€ฆ Iโ€™m using Airtable with whole team in my org, having flow connectors would be incredibly helpful to get Airtable inside our MS appsโ€ฆ

Tim_Bright
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agreed this would be incredibly useful.

Mary_LCurry
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is good post on Microsoft PowerApps Connector and best thing that sharepoint help to simple databases access system and I have found Microsoft PowerApps solution

Mike_Shaw1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Did this ever get any traction or anyone find a solution or build their own connector?