Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Prefill a hidden form field

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oliver_Holtz
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’m using forms for user research and I would like to segment answers from different customer groups, similar to how survey monkey allows you to create different links to the same survey and segment answers accordingly. In this case I want to create I want to create different forms with the same questions, but which have a hidden pre-filled field called “Origin”, prefilled with values like “Facebook”, “Internal” or “Newsletter”, so I can backtrack what kinds of answers come from which channel.

Being able to prefill fields that are hidden from the form would allow me do do this inside of Airtable rather than go to a more complicated tool like Survey Monkey.

Best,
Oli

62 Comments
32Stories_team
5 - Automation Enthusiast

This is super important - pls implement asap. Makes airtable something we can’t use without this.

Michael_DelGaud
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Adding my support to this request, it would significantly increase the value of the form if you could pass IDs or other values in hidden fields.

Lorenzo_Castro

+1— this would help a lot!

Cristiano_Dalbe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1
looking forward this

Einat_Libi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 I would love to have this option too

Matha
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 I would love to have this feature too

Rebecca_Yerkov1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for this feature, would made forms much more functional

MARIO_RIVIERE

looking forward this

Natalia_Navas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1, Really used this functionality in Typeform, would love to see it here as well

Utah_Mortgage
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 This feature request needs to be carried into 2021 and not stay to rot in 2020. Please add this.